Last update: November 16, 2020.
This section regulates the Cookies Policy of the website www.cinelenses.com.
C.I.F .: B01921204
Contact phone: (+34) 985 757 156
Contact address: C / Doctor Casal 4, 3ºD, 33001 Oviedo, Asturias, registered in the Commercial Registry of Asturias on September 16, 2020, before the notary Javier Merino Gutiérrez in volume 4409, folio 160, entry 1 AS- 56839, of the entity CINELENSES, SL
Email: admin @ cinelensesapp.com
You can consult the additional and detailed information on the Legal Notice below.
1.- ADDITIONAL AND DETAILED INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and in order to respect the basic principles outlined in Royal Legislative Decree 1 / 2007, of November 16, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the following points are reported:
1.1.- What are cookies?
Our website requires local data storage, that is, saving different types of data on your device through the web browser. Among others, the website stores data related to the user's navigation on it, what is the user's configuration, what browser is used and what types of cookies are used. Regarding the latter, we have to emphasize that they allow you to improve your user experience by analyzing your browsing habits.
Therefore, cookies are small text and number files that are downloaded and installed on your computer, on your mobile or on your tablet through your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari ...), or through an application Flash. Therefore, cookies allow websites to "remember" you, either during one visit or during several visits, and store information about your preferences to offer you a personalized, easier and faster experience.
* To personalize your browsing and services in your browser. Among others, this allows the country from which you access the website, the language in which the content is displayed, or the Internet speed in which such access is made to be remembered.
* To improve our services, the user experience and know the traffic and views of the website. Thus, we will be able to know how often the web has been visited and the traffic on the different pages. Instead, it should be noted that these data are not directly identifiable.
1.3.- What types of cookies exist?
There are the following types of cookies:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
· Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from the website.
· Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, such as Google Analytics.
2. Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
· Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. As its name suggests, these cookies are stored on your terminal until the user's browsing session ends.
· Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to its purpose:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or the platform and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, use security elements while browsing or store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube. These are session and persistent cookies.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as type for e browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
· Analytical cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve it.
· Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
· Affiliate cookies: They allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
1.4.- What types of cookies do we use on our website?
|Name of cookie
|Purpose of its use on the web
|Necessary technical cookies (used to log in to the website).
|Used to collect website statistics and track conversion rate
|Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value per page visited.
|This cookie keeps a record of the number of times a user has been to a site, when it was their first visit, and when their last visit occurred.
|This cookie helps calculate how long a user's visit lasts by storing the time they entered.
|This cookie helps calculate how long a user's visit lasts by storing the moment they leave the page.
|This cookie helps record the source of traffic or campaign; it keeps track of which search engine the visitor used, which links they clicked on, which keywords they used and from where in the world they accessedthe page.
|The browser sends this cookie via requests to Google websites. The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Spanish), the number of search results you want to display per page (for example, 10 or 20), and whether you want Google's SafeSearch filter to be turned on or off.
|These cookies are used by Facebook to display the buttons to share content and follow our profile, so that you can share our services and content on that social network and you can also follow our news.
|Instagram cookies (https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875)
|These cookies are used by Instagram to show the buttons to follow our profile, so you can follow our news.
|LinkedIn Cookies https://es.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
|These cookies are used by LinkedIn to display the buttons to share our content.
1.5.- How can cookies be blocked? How to change the configuration of our browser?
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
* Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=0-636221490856175326-1112999580&rd=1&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=%E2%80%9Des%E2%80%9D
* Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
* FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete+cookies
* Internet Explorer (Applies to Windows Internet Explorer, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7): https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies # ie =% E2% 80% 9Die-10% E2% 80% B3
* Opera 19: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
* Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&
* Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
To deactivate, restrict, block or delete cookies, you must modify the settings of the browser you use on your terminal, be it a computer, smartphone or Tablet. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
* That the browser rejects all cookies and, therefore, that no cookie from any web page is installed on your terminal.
* That the browser warn you before the installation of the cookie occurs so that you can decide whether or not to accept the installation of the same.
* That the browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites you visit, but not those used by the website you are browsing.
* The option of browsing in private mode by means of which cookies are installed in the terminal, but they are automatically deleted when browsing the web page ends. The two main browsers specify it as follows:
o Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=es
o Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/navegacion-privada-navega-en-la-web-sin-guardar-in?redirectlocale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=Private+Browsing&utm_source=inproduct
1.6.- What happens if I change my browser settings?
You should know that it may be the case that if you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and that your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
2.- UPDATE AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
CINELENSES, S.L. You can modify and update this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said Policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Thus, it is recommended that users visit them periodically.