Last update: November 16, 2020.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment CINELENSES, S.L
Contact phone: (+34) 985 757 156
Contact address: C/ Doctor Casal 4, 3ºD, 33001 Oviedo, Asturias
Purpose of the treatment<
Without limitation: contracting services, answering your request, executing the contracting, maintaining the existing contractual / pre-contractual relationship, as well as the submission of commercial information by electronic means or by telephone
To respond to requests, the legal basis will be the legitimate interest in answering the queries.
In the event that the service is finally contracted, the legal basis will be the contract itself.
Access, rectify, delete, limit the treatment, opposition and portability of the data, as explained in the additional information.
Origin of the data
Data obtained from the clients themselves, social networks and data collected automatically (cookies).
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection below.
ADDITIONAL AND DETAILED INFORMATION:
1.- General information, purpose of the data, exercise of rights and consent to treatment.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of articles 5 and 12 of the RGPD we inform you of:
- The purpose of data collection will be to address the possible relationships that may arise between the user and the service provider, specifically and without limitation, contracting services, answering their request, executing the contracting, maintaining the existing contractual / pre-contractual relationship. , as well as the submission of commercial information by electronic means or by telephone.
- When completing the forms, there may be mandatory sections, which will be those fields marked with an asterisk (*), as they are considered necessary for the intended purpose, so the omission of any of them may lead to the impossibility of sending the query .
- To send advertising: when you have voluntarily requested the sending of the newsletter, we will send you advertising. Also, as a consequence of the contractual relationship itself, we may send you commercial communications by email related to the products offered by CINELENSES, S.L.
- To improve our services, receive personalized information and analyze your behavior on the website: the information will be collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent. You can get more information at https://www.hazandoelgalgo.com/politica-de-cookies/. https://cinelensesapp.com/cookiepolicy. In any case, these data will be anonymized and it is not possible to identify their owners.
What type of personal data do we collect?
In general, the categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data: among others, name, surname, telephone, email and IP addresses.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Regarding the exercise of the rights of the interested parties, the RGPD in its articles 15 and following establishes specific conditions on the procedure to follow to assist the interested parties in the exercise of their rights. Such rights are the following:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party: the interested party will have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, in such case, the right of access to personal data. In the same way, the right to obtain a copy of the personal data object of the treatment is recognized.
- Right to request rectification or deletion: the interested party will have the right to obtain without undue delay from the person responsible for the treatment the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns her. In addition, the interested party will have the right to obtain without undue delay from the person responsible for the treatment the deletion of the personal data that concerns him, which will be obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay.
- Right to request the limitation of its treatment: it supposes that, at the request of the interested party, the treatment operations that correspond in each case will not be applied to their personal data.
- Right to object to the treatment: the interested party will have the right to object at any time to the treatment of personal data that concerns him.
- Right to data portability: it consists in that the copy that is provided to the interested party must be offered in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
Such exercise may be done by writing to the email email@example.com. In the event that you have addressed the person responsible for the treatment through a means that allows accrediting it and if said person responsible for the treatment has not responded within the established period or if you consider that the answer is not adequate, you can contact the Authority of Control (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as follows:
- The anonymized data will be kept without a deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept according to the contracted service and, in any case, for the shortest possible time. In any case and in compliance with the respective legal obligations, they will be kept following the successive periods:
- or 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code;
- or 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in CINELENSES, S.L. They are always obtained in three ways: 1) the one collected automatically, 2) the one you voluntarily provide us, and 3) the one provided by third parties:
1. Data collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The one collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the reference URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data on use and interaction with the website and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous views. In any case, these data will be anonymized and it is not possible to identify their owners.
2. Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information contained in the messages sent through the contact channels of the website, the APP or, if any, when you subscribe to our newsletter. For example, your email, name and surname, subject, contact telephone number, or message.
3. Those provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The one provided by social networks or similar services. You can communicate through the channels enabled on our official social networks (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- The one provided through other means of communication, such as in person, by phone, email, instant messaging applications, video call applications ...
How do we use your data?
a) In emails and contact forms
The website of the site has an SSL encryption that allows the user to send their personal data securely through standard contact forms. The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing. In that sense:
- We will receive your IP address, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyberattack the service), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by phone, email and other indicated means of communication.
b) In social networks
We have profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet, being CINELENSES, S.L. responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them. These data will be treated according to the social network allows corporate profiles. Therefore, when the law does not prohibit it, we can inform our followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it. When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
c) Through the APP
CINELENSES, S.L. has developed an APP in order to develop its services. In any case, said data will be the minimum for the correct development of the service and may be provided voluntarily by the client through the user registration.
How is your consent to be obtained?
It is reported that consent will not be necessary when: the data is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures; or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment.
Is there communication of the data to third parties?
The data will be communicated, where appropriate, to comply with certain legal obligations (Tax Administration, Social Security, State Security Forces and Corps ...). In the same way, said data will be transferred to anyone who is necessary for the execution of the entrusted work.
2.- Compliance with the applicable regulations.
CINELENSES, S.L. complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times are repealed, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. In addition, we comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
3.- Communications by email or instant messaging applications
The communications that are made by email or instant messaging will be those necessary to manage the request, request or claims of the users or answer their observations.
4.- Data provided by third parties.
In the event that the request includes personal data by persons who do not own them, the user must, prior to their inclusion, inform said persons of the ends contained in the previous paragraphs, the holders of the data being exempted. website from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
This website is not directed to minors, so it is not authorized to provide data of minors through this page. CINELENSES, S.L. is not responsible for failure to comply with this requirement.
6.- Security measures.
CINELENSES, S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of the art, the application costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In any case, mechanisms will be implemented to:
a) Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
b) Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
c) Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the treatment.
d) Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
All this in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD in relation to Recital 81 of the RGPD.
7.- Confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
The user has the confidentiality and the duty of secrecy of the employees and collaborators of CINELENSES, S.L., and of all those who process the data in their name and on their behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is warned that the security of communications over the Internet is not invulnerable.